Monday, May 19, 2008
Here are the guidelines for this meme:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself.
At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. (this is so late, that I'm not doing this.) Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog.
1. I love beer. Not crappy, macro-brewed beer, but “good” beer.
2. I chew my nails. Mostly when I’m nervous. I tried putting the bad-tasting polish on them to prevent it, but I end up just licking it off so I can chew my nails.
3. I stole gum from the drugstore when I was about 5 years old. I put it in the back of my big wheel. On the way home, I happily chomped on gum. My mom asked me where the gum was from, and I said “the store.” She made me return all the non-chewed pieces and I had to apologize.
4. My sister gave me a shot for the first time when we were in northern Minnesota at my dad’s class reunion. I had forgotten my BD syringes, and we had to buy some at the store. They only had monoject available, and I just couldn’t handle using it. My parents were leaving, so they asked my sister to just give me my dinner time shot. She was freaked out. She slammed it in my rear end and then pulled it right out because she couldn’t believe that she had put it in. She had to do it again. It was traumatic for both of us.
5. My little brother and I used to love playing with our Snoopy toys together. When we were out shopping with mom, we would use our cupped-hands as Snoopy and say that they were naked.
6. The thought of licking a wooden spoon gives me the heebies. I don’t even like using wooden spoons. It’s my “sensory problem.”
7. Gummy bears are one of my guilty pleasures. I only like certain kinds. I don’t like them if they are too soft, I prefer the ones that are more chewy.
8. If I was a boy, my name was supposed to be Ryan.
9. I have an allergy to most fruit. My mouth swells up and I get sores on my lips and cheeks. I can eat apples, blackberries, and cantelope. That’s it.
10. I love the “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” books. I just finished reading them with a sixth grade group of kids. I laughed as much as the kids did!
1. Dixie loves her new yard.
2. She doesn't like most "people food."
3. Her favorite snack is dried, chicken-wrapped liver.
4. Dixie shakes with her right paw, rarely her left.
5. When Dixie came to me, she weighed 42 pounds. They told me that she was full grown. She now weighs 65 pounds. Hmmmm, don't think she was full grown. :-)