Tuesday, March 27, 2012

AND... the winner is.....


Dmeanderings! You are the winner! Please email me your mailing information, and your Deluxe Clutch will be on it's way.

Thanks to all who entered. And a big thanks to Rickina, at Stick Me Designs, who not only gave me a clutch, but gave me one to share with my blog readers.  If you didn't win, head over to Stick Me Designs and order one.

I just finished a long afternoon of diabetes related medical appointments. My eyes are dilated, and my arm has been successfully poked for labs. My A1c stayed the same as the last one - 5.9. I'm happy about that. The eye doctor said that my eyes look great. No change there, either.

The challenge of the afternoon was deciding to switch my medication that I take for my insulin allergy. The med that I have been using in my pump is no longer available. There isn't a good alternative that can be injected.... so... I am switching to oral steroids. I'm nervous. My allergy has been well controlled the last several years, with only a few breakthrough hive incidents. I can still remember the respiratory arrest I had the last time I took insulin without steroids mixed in it. Scary. 

CONGRATULATIONS, D-meanderings! I hope you love your clutch as much as I love mine. :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?!! I won!! How cool!!

Minnesota.Ann said...

Best of luck for the change in meds!