Friday, April 23, 2010

April? Really?




Yikes. It's April already. And not just April... the end of April quickly approaching May. Seriously, where does the time go?

This photo is from our spring vacation up north in March. The weather (even on the Canadian border) was unseasonably warm and Dixie (and I) had a wonderful time. She loves sitting outside and just watching and being part of nature.

I also visited the endo in March. Not much new on the diabetes front. A1c is holding steady, Vitamin D level was finally in the average range, BP is fine, Kidneys are healthy, and all other random labs were fine.

This week, a special aired on PBS. If you didn't catch it... it was an amazing show about service dogs. Through a Dog's Eyes.

Here's looking at Dixie's eyes right after she dug a nice hole on vacation. :-)

3 comments:

meanderings said...

It's nice to hear from you. I'm glad everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about time passing. I got my hair cut last week. The girl asked me why it had been so long since my last cut. I said I didn't know and asked her how long it had been. August. I have no idea what happened to this year!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you had a great time on vacation. You & Dixie deserve it!